WORKING AT THE POOL
Who are we?
At The Pool, we practise marketing. Preferably online. We do it for big brands but also for smaller brands to help them becoming big brands. From Mentos to OK betalen and from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences to privésauna.nl.
The Pool is a part of video production company Towel Media. Together with 50 others we work in a super cool environment/office (with cinema, rooftop terrace, and great lunch) in Amsterdam-Oost and make the coolest video content/commercials. We work with those videos and commercials and use our marketing knowledge and skills to make the coolest campaigns that you can show proudly to your family and friends on birthdays.
What do we do?
Take a look at our video to see what and how we do it.
What are you going to do?
You will set up campaigns from A to Z on different platforms like Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads (Youtube). You’re also not bouncing back from implementing a campaign on e.g. LinkedIn or Twitter. You know how to measure the campaigns and the attribution of conversion by using pixels and analytics programs. You can provide the right propositional KPIs and targets for potential clients. Afterwards you can make a report and provide a conclusions from the data.
Besides all this, you always think proactively on how we can improve our service for our clients. E.g. Finding new software to improve the advertising processes or to monitor and optimise the progress of the advertising campaign.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing/advertising experience;
- You have a high education or equivalent ability;
- You take your own responsibilities. You can see what needs to happen instead of asking what needs to be done;
- You are proactive and always see what can be improved;
- You are someone that can teach us some valuable skills/knowledge;
- You are an analytics freak;
- You will never stop learning and always want to improve yourself and your skills.
- The choice between a 32 or 40 hours working week;
- A good salary;
- A position with a lot of responsibilities;
- Management opportunities;
- A young and ambitious company;
- An informal and casual atmosphere;
- A work set-up that you consider necessary for your activities;
- Everyday an extensive lunch;
- Enough drinks and parties with colleagues.
Are you the experienced person we are looking for? Send your CV with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you.